Best Test Series For JEE- A Tool To SuccessFebruary 15, 2022
Best IIT JEE Coaching IndiaMarch 24, 2022
IIT-JEE Mains is a common junction for all the engineering aspirants out there. It is a national-level engineering entrance examination comprising of two junctures: JEE Main and JEE Advanced. The first step that the candidate has to climb in this examination is JEE Main which is basically a screening test. IITJEE Mains is a computerized test for admission in profuse institutions related to engineering, architecture, and planning in all parts of India. They excel in this exam leads the candidate towards the final test of JEE Advanced. So, we see that JEE Main is the point of departure for the candidate’s engineering journey.
IITJEE Mains is an exam that is overseen by the NATIONAL TESTING AGENCY (NTA). initially, it was conducted by CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) till 2017. IITJEE Mains was previously called CET (Common Engineering Test) and was renamed in 2013. The first-ever JEE Main exam was conducted in 2002 and the number of candidates who appeared in that examination was 1.90 lakh. Since then this exam has always been seen upstream and it is today that approximately 23 lakh candidates appeared in the JEE Main 2021 Exam. This progress is beyond belief.
The eligibility criterion for the IITJEE Mains exam is the following: –
- The candidate of the general category must have obtained not less than 75% marks in STD. XII board exam [with Mathematics, Physics as the mandatory subjects along with Chemistry/Biology or Biotechnology] or in any other comparable qualifying test [65% for SC/ST category candidates].
- Conversely, the applicant must be into 20 percentiles of the particular STD.XII board.
- The JEE Main exam has no room for age ceiling.
- The candidate who has passed STD.XII has the eligibility to appear for JEE Main in 3 successive
- One attempt encompasses the January attempt and the April one, the same year. These listed above are the criteria that promote the eligibility of the candidate appearing in the JEE Main exam.
Now let’s know about the anatomy of the examination;
It comprises of two papers: Paper 1 for B.E/B.Tech and Paper 2 for B.Arch/B.Planning. The applicant can opt. for either or both papers. As we are aware that India is a country of miscellaneous cultures, so this cannot be conducted in only Hindi and English (the official languages of India). That’s why the exam is proffered in “13 languages”, namely Assamese, Bengali, English, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odiya, Punjabi, Tamil, Urdu, and Telugu. This was all about the features of this prestigious examination. Moving further, I would like to make you known of the established coaching institutes in India for the determined preparation of IIT-JEE Main & Advanced. We are well aware that Kota and Sikar are well known for their coaching centers.
Some of the prestigious coaching Institutes in India are: –
- Allen Kota
- FIITJEE Delhi
- KAUTILYA IIT ACADEMY, SIKAR
- Super 30, Patna
- Akash Institute.
Kautilya IIT Academy, Sikar has proved its excellence from the very first batch of it. This is the institute that enjoys the highest success ratio in JEE Mains.
“GREATER THE EFFORTS, GREATER THE SUCCESS”
This is the prime motto of this substantial institution. It is a subdivision of the NAVJEEVAN SCIENCE SCHOOL, SIKAR. It was established in 2017 and from then it had never stepped back. It’s moving forward with great velocity and fabricating many brilliant minds every year. In the last four years, it had given 3 Sikar toppers in JEE Main. And the icing on the cake is that it has made it possible 550+selections in top IITs of India in just 4 years. This is astounding and appreciative. Surely, you’ll mind me getting started on the facilities provided by this academy to its scholars.
- Amusing Infrastructure-They have paid special consciousness towards providing a good and sanitary environment for the fellows to study properly and with utmost concentration.
- Hostel Facilities- Not all students live nearby the institution, in fact, most of them are from different cities and states. So, they require to live at a place where they feel close to home is far from home. Kautilya IIT Institute offers an extremely fine hostel facility with a safe environment and good quality food.
- Contemporary Teaching Tools- The institute walks hand in hand with the advancement in technology and the digital world. There are various gadgets which are used to teach here that are really helpful and make understanding better. These don’t terminate here, there’s more but some of it cannot be understood until and unless experienced.
So, if you are an intermediate and an engineering aspirant then you just need to put all your determination, hard work, and dedication into your dream. For this, the Kautilya IIT Academy will always walk you through it and show you the path to righteousness.