Which Institute is the best for IIT JEE Preparation?May 4, 2022
Prepare Strategically by knowing Syllabus for IIT JEE MathMay 20, 2022
The syllabus for IIT JEE helps you plan your studies in an organized way. It removes the confusion over skipping topics or preparing all of them. The knowledge of the syllabus helps a student to manage the time as well as save it for revision. JEE mains is one the most reputed exam in the country. Every year lakhs of aspirants participate in the exam. Out of them only a few of the best are allowed to IITs. Let us keep a quick look over the syllabus for IIT JEE Physics.
About JEE Exam
Joint Entrance Exam is a National-level Entrance Exam for the prestigious IITs. NTA conducts the exam every year twice. The exam has 2 phases: JEE Mains as well as Advanced. Those who clears JEE Mains are eligible for JEE Advanced. As those who clears JEE Mains get admissions into top engineering institutes of the country. But, IITs are only for those who clears JEE Advanced. Paper I for B. Tech/B.E., Paper 2 is for B. Arch, and Paper 3 is for B. Planning. Additionally, the exam is held in an online mode in two shifts (Morning and Afternoon shifts). However, paper 2 is an offline exam.
Advantages of Knowing Syllabus for IIT JEE
- Describing goals as it explains course structure and also assignments.
- It informs students of the topic structure, goals as well as learning outcomes.
- It establishes contact and connection between students and instructors. Which states the objectives and also clears achieving goals at the end.
- To plan the study chart efficiently.
- Puts a clear picture of concepts and helps in scoring good marks.
- Saves time and gives you some more of it.
- Gain control over learning.
- Being familiar with the question paper.
- It informs students of the topic structure, goals and learning outcomes.
Physics is a subject that requires high understanding and also ultimate way of approach. The subject expertise is only achieved by conceptual learning and clearance of topics. Kautilya IIT Academy is the perfect place to prepare for all subjects required to clear JEE. With top IIT graduates as teachers, you will get a lot of academic as well as career guidance. Also, the institute provides integrated schooling with Navjeevan CBSE Academy and Navjeevan Science School. Both schools are co-units of the institute. The institute has the highest selection ratio from its origin. The school provides: Well-furnished infrastructure, top faculties, as well as integrated schooling. Thus, this make the institute a perfect place for JEE preparation.
Know about Maths Syllabus for IIT JEE.